Policies for Specific Programs
Two references using the forms provided by CCST Calgary. The reference forms should be completed by and emailed/mailed directly to the Admissions Office from:
- A pastor from home church or organization who can assess the applicant’s personal qualities and suitability for seminary studies.
- An academic reference from a professor who is familiar with the applicant’s academic performance and can assess the applicant’s suitability for graduate studies. The academic references may be replaced with a reference from someone such as a recent employer.
- Supplemental Materials
- A written testimony regarding the applicant’s personal faith and ministry calling
- The completion of a one-hour Bible test(Students who fail to achieve 60% on the test are required to take a remedial course in New Testament Bible and Old Testament Bible of the Extension Education Program.)
- An interview with 2 faculty members of CCST Calgary
- One additional pastoral reference for Master of Divinity, Master of Theology application.
- A research paper in the applicant’s proposed area for Master of Theology application.